Eight weeks of training to become a Certified Vegan Activist and do even more for the animals!
The PAN Vegan Activist Academy is a free training program that cultivates vegan advocacy. PAN has been creating successful activists since 2010. Over eight weeks, participants will learn more about how to:
- Build campaign strategy with achievable goals
- Effectively communicate with others about animal rights
- Use social media to get the word out
- Build coalitions
- Foster and support diversity, equity, and inclusion in the movement
- Maintain self care and foster an environment of care among fellow activists
- And more
What to expect during the course:
- Weekly meetings
- Exploration of important activist skills
- Guest speakers sharing about their successful activism and how you can do the same
- Weekly assignments
- Skills practice
- Preparing a plan for activism in your community
Every PAN Certified Vegan Activist will be equipped with the knowledge, tools, and support they need to make the world a kinder place.
The next course begins January 8, 2023 and will meet virtually every Sunday from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm eastern time through February 26.
Apply early for potential early acceptance and access to:
- Ongoing activist skill training opportunities
- Resource materials
- Activist mentoring
- And more!
Early application deadline: September 30, 2022 at noon eastern time
Final Application Deadline: December 5, 2022 at noon eastern time.