- ½ cup chickpea flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- sprinkle of cinnamon to taste
- ¼ cup and 1½ tbsp water
- 15 drops of liquid stevia
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp vegan butter, for cooking
1. In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Slowly add the water and mix until it becomes a pourable batter consistency.
2. Add stevia, vanilla & cinnamon.
3. Heat up a large pan on medium heat, with approximately 1 Tbsp of Earth Balance buttery spread. Make sure the butter and pan get really hot, and be sure the butter covers the entire pan. Test out a little drop of batter: if it sizzles, you’re ready to cook your pancakes!
5. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour batter onto the hot pan. This batch should make 3 small pancakes, and they fit nicely in a large pan. TIP: Once pancakes are on the pan, do not flip too early! Wait a few minutes, and once the spatula slides easily under the pancake, flip and let sit for another few minutes.
6. Cook to desired crispiness, serve with berries, chocolate chips, or some more earth balance on top, and ENJOY!