Ruby Jewel Slaw
Ingredients for stock
- 1 head Napa cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄2 head red cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 2 cups pomegranate seeds
- 1 bunch green onions thinly sliced (about 7 green onions)
- 1⁄3 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1⁄4 cup white balsamic vinegar
Add Napa and red cabbage, pomegranate seeds, and green onions to large bowl. Pour grapefruit juice and vinegar over top and mix well.
Cindy Thompson is a certified Health Coach, Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator, Harvard Medical School Culinary Coach, Fitness Nutrition Specialist, and Firefighter Peer Fitness Trainer. She is a Food for Life Instructor with the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and Rouxbe Plant-Based Professional, teaching people how to prepare delicious, satisfying, and health-promoting meals. You can find Cindy at Trimazing! Health & Lifestyle Coaching or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.