WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FOR PARTICIPANTS IN VOLUNTARY VEGAN PLEDGE PROGRAMS
As a condition of and in consideration of being permitted to take part in the “Vegan Pledge Program” offered by Peace Advocacy Network (“PAN”), having read and understood this waiver in full, I intentionally sign this waiver below.
- I hereby release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, and agree not to sue PAN, their agents, officers, volunteers (including mentors), the owners of the meeting space, donors of food, and owners of visited locations (collectively referred to as “Releasees”) from all liability to me for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or cause of action therefore on account of illness or injury to my person or property or resulting in death, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, due to/resulting from my participation in the Vegan Pledge Program.
- I understand and acknowledge that the Releasees do not require any person to participate in the Vegan Pledge Program.
- I understand and acknowledge that the Releasees are not licensed medical or nutritional professionals and any information provided by them is not medical or nutritional advice.
- I hereby assume full responsibility for risk of illness, bodily injury, death or property damage due to the acts, omissions, or negligence of Releasees or otherwise while participating in the Vegan Pledge program.
- I expressly agree that the foregoing waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the state in which the event takes place. This agreement is to be construed according to the laws of the state in which the event takes place and, if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the remainder continues to have full legal force and effect.
- I hereby grant PAN, its representatives and employees, permission to use and/or publish photographs or videos of myself in publications, news releases, online, or in other communications related to the mission of PAN.
- I have read and voluntarily signed this waiver and release of liability, and I further agree that no oral representations or statements of inducement apart from this document have been made. I have read this document, and I understand it is a waiver and release of all claims. I voluntarily signed my name evidencing my acceptance of the above provisions.